EPPSA Technical Brochures
- December 2015 - Flue Gas Cleaning Retrofit - Guideline for Assessment and Design Recommendations
(also translated to Turkish - available here)
This EPPSA overview presents a comparison of the general legally-binding values, stemming from different binding EU legislation, i.e. the BREFs, the IED and the Medium Combustion Plant Directive.
- January 2015 - Thermal Power in 2030 - Added Value for EU Energy Policy
- September 2013 - Energy Supply for Europe. Facts and perspectives.
EPPSA Technical Posters
- Increasing power generation in EU27 to 2030
- CO2 emissions must decrease to meet 2020 targets
- Engineering resources to build CO2 capture plants in EU27
- CO2 avoidance through efficiency increase
- Fast Implementation of CCS needed
- CO2 capture processes
- Urgent Actions needed to enable CCS
- Wind and other energy sources in Germany