15th Annual International Power Summit
With the global expansion of utility companies and the ongoing development and redevelopment of power plants in regions such as Eastern Europe and Asia, there has never been a better time to develop international partnerships. The International Power Summit (IPS) presents the industry with the most effective platform for building partnerships at a technical and strategic level.
IPS is attracting an exclusive line-up of senior executives from across the energy sector, including key decision makers in Generation, Procurement, Plant Development, Maintenance, Technical, Asset Management, Project Management and International Development.
The meticulously researched programme sessions will span two intensive days and include such topics as:
- Global power trends and the transformation of the utility landscape
- Recent EU policy developments and long term goals of energy climate policies
- Analysing the economics of renewables versus conventional
- Optimising photovoltaic plant operation through performance analysis
- Reviewing existing business models: Moving from centralised fossil fuelled to distributed generation
- Introducing new technologies to minimise carbon emissions from fossil fuelled power generation
- Reviewing methods to optimise life cycle management of gas and steam plants
- Introducing technological innovation in energy storage to achieve the climate targets currently driving the sector
All topics are led by key industry speakers and will provide you a platform to learn and better understand the current issues shaping the Power Generation market today as well as:
- Expand and strengthen your network
- Engage privately with global utilities suppliers
- Communicate effectively with your target audience
- Enhance competitiveness and profitability
This year we include key areas of interest from wind, solar, hydro and biomass to energy storage. We will examine the fast growth of these Renewable energy sources in Europe and the challenges and opportunities this presents to all industry players.
Join us at the 15th anniversary summit in Budapest next February and stay ahead of the game.
For more information and registrations, please visit: www.arena-international.com/ips